All-on-4 is a procedure of rehabilitation for patients with partial and complete adentia, which provides for the installation of a prosthesis on only 4 implants. Two implants are installed vertically and two at an angle of 45 degrees.
When do you need to consider this procedure:
- in the absence of a whole row of teeth of one jaw arch or two
- in case of severe periodontal disease
- in case of poor quality previous prosthetics
- in case if you do not like or are not comfortable with removable dentures
We make prostheses from zirconium. This is a very durable material, we can choose any color for your new smile and, most importantly, the prosthesis will look as natural as possible.
Let’s take a look at the main benefits of All-on-4:
- you can have an amazing smile in just one day
- this procedure is much cheaper than restoring a large number of individual implants
- bone grafting is not always required. Due to 4 implants, we can always find a suitable place for installation
- as we already mentioned above – you will get an amazing natural smile
We get a lot of questions about the process. Each case is very individual and sometimes the process can be different. We will tell you how most of these procedures take place.
- First, you need to schedule the consultation with the Doctor. We need to check the condition of your oral health, take the necessary X-rays, check the condition of the gums and bone. We also need to determine if there are any contraindications
- After that, we discuss your individual treatment, process and cost of the surgery
- Before such procedures, we always prescribe a thorough cleaning in order to unclog the gums and prepare you for the surgery
- Then we remove all existing roots and teeth, take impressions and install implants
- The last step is the installation of a temporary prosthesis. Imptans usually take root within 4-6 months after the temporary denture is replaced with a permanent one
We are sure you may have even more questions and we will be happy to answer them. Please call us at 954-457-8308 for more information.