Tired of crooked teeth, have gaps between them or just want to improve your smile? Nothing better than clear removable aligners! Why you should choose Invisalign:
- get your teeth straight in short period of time. Usually it takes from 6 to 12 months while braces takes up to 2 years
- your speech cannot be changed. Invisalign doesn’t affect on your comfort
- same price as for braces
- much easier to clean. Remove your aligner, clean it up and put it back
- all magic is in clearness. Nothing can stop you smile
Are You Excited To Start Your Invisalign Journey?
- Come for a detailed consultation to evaluate your treatment
- Let us take an impression, send it to the lab and get a digital 3D image back, where you can see how your teeth shifting in real time
- It’s time to pick up your first aligner! Make sure it fits well and tight
- Come back in 2 weeks to get your new aligner
How Often You Have To See The Doctor?
Would be great if you can do it 2 times per month for exchanging aligners and be sure that your treatment going well. It is your last Invisalign tray? Don’t forget to ask your doctor to glue permanent retainers for both teeth arch. It is not included in your treatment price but it is much better than wearing the last Invisalign tray forever.