In just 2-3 visits, we solve problems with gums, cracks, chipping, improper bite and decayed or missing teeth. We use ceramic veneers/crowns, liners, laser therapy and implants. Our patients leave with a new smile that will last them for years.
We create beautiful and healthy smiles that make our patients feel more confident and appear younger. We correct dental defects of any complexity (chipping, cracking, improper bite, damaged or missing teeth). We use advanced planning techniques and offer a variety of solutions, including complete oral reconstruction.
Before & After
Your personal doctor – Dr. Svetlana Anokhina
- Dr. Svetlana was recognized as the best dentist of 2019, 2020 and 2021 (winner of “America’s Best Dentists”).
- Dr. Svetlana has over 25 years of experience in orthodontic, orthopedic, and surgical treatment.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from New York University (NYU) School of Dentistry.
"I love to see my patients leave my dental center with a beautiful, healthy smile and full of confidence! I’m willing to help even in the most difficult clinical cases. I solve patients’ problems comprehensively – from thorough analysis on the neuromuscular level to placement of veneers, implants, or crowns."
Schedule a free consultation, and I’ll be more than happy to select the best treatment option based on your circumstances
Smile Makeover Cost
|Type of service||Cost, $|
|A ceramic (porcelain) veneer||starting at $899|
|Zirconia multi-layered crowns||starting at $999|
|E-max ceramic crowns||starting at $999|
|Laser therapy starting||starting at $399 per area|
|Single dental implant||starting at $1,800|
|Implantation of one tooth + crown||starting at $3,199|
|Teeth in one day with All-on-4/All-on-6||starting at $17,999|
Inexpensive and Affordable Smile Makeover Methods
We do our best to make our services accessible to all patients. We offer two flexible financing programs: CareCredit and LendingClub. These programs allow you to receive quality dental treatment with interest-free installments of up to 2 years. You do not have to pay the whole amount at once (transfer in installments, once a month).
This is a great offer for those who have long dreamed of a beautiful and healthy smile!
We will tell you about these options in more detail after consultation, diagnosis, and drawing up an individual treatment plan.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile transformation is an individual set of measures that is tailored to the unique characteristics of the patient. The work plan is determined by the dentist after examination and thorough diagnosis. It may include:
- cosmetic smile makeover
- full smile makeover
- makeover of anterior teeth or distal region.
Advantages of This Approach
- It reduces time and cost compared to a series of separate procedures with different specialists. The patient receives a quality consultation and a detailed treatment plan in one place.
- Aesthetically pleasing. The methods and technologies we use help you to have a white, healthy smile that reverses time (visually makes your face look younger).
- Optimal solution for underlying dental health problems. Dr. Svetlana treats diseases of the teeth and gums, not only appearance.
- An investment in the future. Comprehensive treatment helps you to forget about your dental issues for many years (if you follow all the recommendations of the doctor).
Smile Transformation Techniques at Svetlana Dental
We will find a solution for almost any clinical case (even the most complicated). We will choose the best treatment plan for you.
Chipping, cracking, darkened enamel
We use ceramic veneers – the thinnest plates that are placed on the front of the teeth (in the smile zone). Ceramic veneers are uniquely structured and crafted using advanced technology, allowing to achieve remarkable results in the correction of teeth (giving a white, “Hollywood” smile, restore interdental spaces, partially straighten teeth).
In just two visits, you will achieve the smile of your dreams!
More than 50% of the tooth is missing
With crowns, we restore the beauty of your smile and the chewing function of your teeth, preventing further decay.
- Multilayer zirconia. Known for being stronger with a very natural appearance. They are suitable when an incisor or molar is severely damaged/broken at the root.
- E-max ceramic crowns - known for being more aesthetically pleasing but having low durability. They are used in the smile zone, an area where the teeth do not receive a chewing load. Hence, e-max crowns are the most aesthetic of the two.
We restore the tooth by using a filling, a titanium post or an all-ceramic core inlay, covering it with a temporary crown in one visit. The process of making a permanent structure takes 10 to 14 days.
Abnormal bite, TMJ
- diagnose masticatory muscles and temporomandibular joints dysfunction in real-time
- determine the position of the jaw at which the muscles will be as relaxed as possible.
The timing of treatment depends on each individual's unique situation.
Another options is aligner fitting. These are removable transparent silicone mouth guards, which are made according to individual impressions of the mouth by a top-class dental technician (crafted 2 weeks).
Aligners are suitable for patients who are not willing to sacrifice the beauty of their smile and refuse to wear braces. They are an effective, painless technology used to achieve healthy and beautiful teeth.
Inflamed gums, uneven gum line
We address these issues with laser therapy. The procedure is performed by an experienced dental hygienist using laser technology. This technique is considered to be less painful. In addition, it guarantees faster healing of tissues and reduces the time the patient spends in the dentist’s chair.
Missing one tooth
We insert an implant according to the classic two-stage technique or the one-stage protocol. The latter is especially relevant for the smile zone, when immediately closing the defect of the tooth row with a temporary crown is necessary.
We use MIS implants, with increased hydrophilicity (reduced osseointegration time).
We load the titanium rod with a zirconia or ceramic crown.
All teeth are missing (or severe mobility issues to periodontitis/parodontosis)
We perform dental implantation under the following protocols:
- All-on-4. A prosthesis is attached to four implants. It is used for teeth that are missing or have to be extracted. The structure is fixed into the bone of the lower jaw or the upper jaw.
- All-on-6. An improved technology. The prosthesis is fixed on six implants.
Both techniques allow for implantation without bone grafting when facing initial/moderate atrophy of the alveolar crest.
What happens at the diagnostic/planning stage?
- We use a modern X-ray machine: SCHICK DENTAL SENSORS. We receive the most precise information regarding the condition of the patient’s dento-alveolar system.
- We cooperate with IMplant Concierge. We select the ideal place and angle of implantation, accounting for even distribution of chewing load on the artificial roots and their stability. We print surgical templates using advanced 3D printers.
Implants on one or both jaws with All-on-4/All-on-6 - in just one day! You will be our only and VIP patient on the day of treatment. I’ll do everything to make your surgery comfortable and reduce the number of visits you have to make to my clinic.
Smile Makeover in One Day: Is It Possible?
Yes, depending on the situation. If the patient has a completely edentulous jaw and no contraindications (determined after a thorough diagnosis), we can perform one-stage implantation with instantaneous loading. We will install 4–6 artificial roots in the bone and load them with a temporary adaptation prosthesis after a few hours.
At the end of the day, the patient leaves our clinic with brand new functional teeth!
In other cases, we transform a smile in 2–3 visits.
How do we perform smile transformation at Svetlana Dental?
We pay close attention during consultation and planning because 50% of our success is dependent on how well we listen, address, and analyze. We approach these stages of treatment as thoroughly as possible.