1. Can A Root Canal Treatment Be Done Under A Veneer? In short, it can be executed. Despite this, in most cases, your veneers must be replaced. If your front tooth has one root, your doctor will try their best to save it. If it is a molar that has three to four roots, there is a small percentage of saving that specific veneer. As a result, your doctor will have to make a new one.
2. Happy Friday to everyone! In December we’re offering a complimentary veneers consultation! Give yourself a New Year gift!
3. We are always glad to see our regular patients who come for cleaning and examination without reminders.
4. Dr. Svetlana Anokhina is being recognized by continental Who’s Who as a Pinnacle lifetime achiever in the field of Medicine as a Dentist at Svetlana Dental and Esthetic center of Miami!
5. Working process at Svetlana Dental. By the way, if you are not sure about your treatment, we’re offering a complimentary second opinion ! Call us at 954.457.8308!
6. Do you also smile when you leave your dentist? Your comfort and trust are important to us! Therefore, we will make your appointment as painless as possible.
7. How Should I Clean My Veneers? The most exceptional way to clean your veneers is by brushing, flossing and executing teeth cleanings at dental office every six months. You should take care of your veneers the same way you take care of your teeth.
8. A scheduled visit to the dentist every 6 months will help you solve the problem at the very initial stage, avoid pain and save money.
9. Another happy patient with a new smile, which was performed with zirconium crowns. Want to learn more? Call us 954.457.8308. Do not wait until it starts to hurt!
10. Thank you Megan for choosing us for improving your smile. Beautiful and natural porcelain veneers. Holders of a new smile need to take care of their teeth in the same way as before installing veneers. There’s no secret: 2 required cleanings per year and dental floss every day.
11. Chic Natalia with a stunning smile, which was made in our office with porcelain veneers. Well just don’t take your eyes off! #miamiveneers #miamiporcelainveneers #miamismile #miamidentist
12. Only 4 porcelain veneers can completely change your smile! Advantages: beautiful, fast, natural! Call to get your detailed consultation 954.457.8308. #miamiveneers #miamiporcelainveneers #miamismile #miamidentist
13. 2 implants – done! Do not leave an empty space after tooth extraction, you run the risk of getting a gum disease or losing another tooth. Choose one between the dental bridge and implant and enjoy your new smile! #miamidentist #miamidentalimplant #miamismile
14. Beautiful Megan with beautiful soul and beautiful smile that was made from porcelain veneers. Enjoy your smile and it was a pleasure to meet you ! #porcelainveneersmiami #miamiveneersspecialist #miamidentist #miamiporcelainveneers
15. Celebrating new perfect smile for Yana!
16. Look how beautiful she is, look at her eyes, she’s happy! This Hollywood smile was made from porcelain veneers. You can choose any color and any shape of your teeth. Take advantage of complimentary veneers consultation starting from February!
17. Dr. Lana’s Birthday celebration! #happybirthday
18. Happy Friday! Root canal treatment had been done successfully. No pain anymore! #rootcanal
19. Have you ever heard about laser dentistry! It is amazing tool in dental practice. Why do we like laser?
- minimal need for anesthesia;⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
- less painful than after using electrosurge;
- faster healing;
- it takes less time for procedure;
For what procedures we can use laser?
- Implant recovery
- Laser bacteria reduction
Do you have any gum disease or inflammation? You should try it now!
We have been using laser for last 6 months and we already have a lot of good reviews and happy patients! Call, text or email us to schedule your laser appointment!
20. Working process! When was your last cleaning appointment? Make it now! 954.457.8308.
21. I love porcelain veneers! You can play with colors and can mix several tones in one tooth. You can also add some tiny cracks to make the smile look as natural as possible. There are only 4 veneers that did their job perfectly!
22. Took our First Aid and CPR class! #miamidentist #dentistmiami #dentisthallandalebeach
23. Porcelain veneers! Natural and attractive. You will enjoy your perfect smile for more than 15 years compared to composite veneers, which have a good look from 3 to 5 years.
24. Have you ever thought about getting veneers? It’s time to book your complimentary consultation. Call for details 954.457.8308.
25. That’s how veneers should look on the other side. We try to cover teeth a little more to avoid any decays in the future!
26. Case of the week! This smile was made from porcelain veneers, as usual it looks very natural.
27. Many patients wonder: is it possible for a person who for one reason or another has lost almost all their teeth to find a snow-white and beautiful smile? Yes, this is possible with All-on-4 treatment. It is an implant method, which is the installation of fixed prostheses on the upper and lower jaw using 4 or 6 implants. It’s a long process but it’s worth it. Call for a consultation 954.457.8308.
28. Hi! Just a friendly reminder about your cleaning appointment. Schedule it as soon as possible 954.457.8308.
29. Hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy at this time. We are closed until May, but please reach out if this is an emergency!
30. Partial Denture. This type of prosthesis is referred to as a removable partial denture because patients can remove and reinsert it when required without professional help.
31. Onlay – this is a ceramic piece, which is installed when you have a very large decay and the filling cannot close it. Onlay lasts about 15 years. Filling – 3-5 years.
32. Can you find 1 porcelain veneer among zirconium crowns in this photo?
33. Zirconia crowns are made from zirconium dioxide, a very durable type of metal that’s related to titanium, although it’s categorized as a type of ceramic crown.
34. We try not to lose heart given the current situation! How to treat patients at this crazy time? Close your face and eyes as much as possible, frequent disinfection of instruments during the procedure and ….good luck!
35. Hey! I hope your week is wrapping up nicely! Enjoy your weekend and stay well!
36. The term All-on-Four refers to “all” teeth being supported “on four” dental implants, a surgical and technique prosthodontics procedure for total rehabilitation of the edentulous patient or for patients with badly broken down teeth, decayed teeth or compromised teeth due to gum disease.
The advantages of this design are: – There is the possibility of aesthetic and functional rehabilitation of the patient in the shortest possible time.
– The technology allows prosthetics both on one jaw and on both
– Profitability, since only four implants needed.
– Secure hold.
Non-removable dentures are always used for all-in-four implantation, which, however, can be called conditionally removable dentures, because they are fixed on special screws, but they are fixed rigidly, which ensures its good stabilization. The patient is not able to take them off while wearing, this can only be done by a doctor to conduct a regular checkup, usually this happens twice a year for preventive measures.
37. Broke your tooth? No worries, we can get it fixed with Zirconia Crown procedure. Your smile is making us happy, thank you so much for choosing Svetlana Dental and Esthetic center.
38. When was your last cleaning appointment? Don’t wait and get your teeth nice and clean. Call to schedule an appointment 954.457.8308.
39. Key recommendations for patients after tooth extraction:
- after the procedure, you should refrain from eating for 2-3 hours;
- do not touch the tooth socket with the tongue or any other external object;
- toothbrushing is possible only a day after the procedure;
- rinse should be used only as directed by a doctor.
If you have any questions regarding this procedure please call us at 954.457.8308.
40. Dream team! How do you like this Future Dentist? My lovely daughter.
41. Guess who? It is always a pleasure to see you @valera_leontiev
42. Another beautiful and happy patient. Thank you for choosing us!
43. Our beautiful patient with super natural porcelain veneers!
44. A full set of porcelain veneers. If you are interested to book a consultation please give us a call at 954.457.8308.
45. Root canal treatment done! We highly recommend to get your X-Ray done once a year to make sure there is no developing infection. It is very important to resolve this problem until it hurts!
46. The main advantage of veneers is the ability to completely transform the patient’s appearance in the shortest possible time. With their help, we can make the enamel lighter by several shades, lengthen the tooth, align it, fill the gap between the front teeth. We would love to see you for a consultation to discuss your complaints and how we can help.
47. Another happy patient! Thank you for your trust!
48. Happy patient! One of our most popular procedures is porcelain veneers. This versatile treatment can address a variety of issues, including chips, cracks, gaps, crooked teeth, unevenly shaped teeth and discolored teeth.
49. After procedures such as crowns, veneers, full smile restoration, we always carefully check your bite. This allows us to ensure that you feel comfortable and that your bite is in the correct position.
50. Dr. Svetlana and an assistant Nellie are always there to fix your dental problem and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us at 954.457.8308 should you need any help!
51. Working with Implant Concierge. Dental Implantation is not the easiest procedure. There are many rules and restrictions. We use various devices and programs that help us to perform an excellent work.
52. Cheese! We love our final part – capturing a new stunning smile and shining eyes of the patient!
53. What do you think about our new set of Porcelain Veneers? They are looking so natural and translucent! We have been installing porcelain veneers for MANY years, and we can definitely say we know everything about this material. If you are thinking about getting veneers, we would love to help you with that. Please contact us at 954.457.8308.
54. Hi! Just a friendly reminder about services we provide here at Svetlana Dental and Esthetic center:
- Porcelain veneers / Zirconia crowns
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Dental implants
- Root canal treatment
- Dental cleanings
- Laser treatment
- TMJ treatment
- Botox / Dysport / Juvederm
- Tooth extraction
- Sleep apnea treatment
Please do keep us in mind should you need any dental help! For consultations 954.457.8308.
55. Lilia, it was great working with you! Thank you for your trust and for being patient. Enjoy your amazing smile!
56. Another happy patient! We appreciate you choosing Svetlana Dental and Esthetic center. We know, it is so hard to find a dentist you can trust. We are doing our best to make your appointment as comfortable and painless as possible.
57. We wanted to share with you our Before and After work. Here you can see a set of Porcelain Veneers (upper only). This is incredible to see our patients after such procedures. No words needed to describe how happy those eyes.
58. One of the tools we currently use in our practice is the intraoral camera. It help us to see a tooth decay or gum disease on a high resolution picture.
59. We are here for you, and we would love to help with any dental related problems you might have. To book an appointment please call us at 954.457.8308.
60. Hi there! Another quick shot with a happy patient!
61. Once again I wanted to say Thanks to all my patients for choosing us!
62. Our new transformation! Porcelain veneers can always make you a little happier.
63.This is a great example of a wax-up. It is required when the patient is planning to do a full month reconstraction. This model helps us to pre-design the future smile, taking into account the smallest details. Before and after!
64. Laser treatment completed! If you have any gum problems, a laser dentistry is the best solution. Fast, painless, comfortable. Please reach out if you want to learn more 954.457.8308.
65. It was nice seeing you Angelika! Thank you for these awesome face masks!
66. Another happy client with beautiful smile for holidays! Thank you very much for gifts and warm complements, Nina! We appreciate it!
67. We’ve heard this question so many times: Is it necessary to cut down a tooth for a veneer? Yes, it is. Usually, it’s from 0.5 to 1 millimeter. This must be done, otherwise your smile will look bulky and unnatural. We only work with porcelain, and this material assumes that the tooth is perfectly prepared for it!
68. One of the most popular question: WHEN do I need to change my #veneers? We have so many patients that are being happy with veneers over 18-20 years. There is only one reason when you might be considering to replace your veneers - New material in dental practice!
69. Another happy patient! Thank you for choosing us, we appreciate it!
70. Happy Friday! We are working hard as always. Enjoy your weekend! Do you have any plans? #friday #fridayvibes
71. It’s been a busy week! Look at this before and after! Looking absolutely amazing. Porcelain veneers made some magic. Are you interested in getting veneers? If so, Please call our office for more details 954-457-8308.
72. The term All-on-4 refers to "all" teeth being supported "on four" dental implants, a surgical and technique prosthodontics procedure for total rehabilitation of the edentulous patient or for patients with badly broken down teeth, decayed teeth or compromised teeth due to gum disease. For more details please call us at 954-457-8308.
73. Working HARD, as always! When was your last cleaning appointment? Just a friendly reminder. Book it now 954-457-8308.
74. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Last week was busy. A quick shot from the surgery day. Please let us know if we can help you with any dental issues. We are a full-service dental-boutique office located in Hallandale! You can reach us at 954-457-8308.
75. Happy Tuesday! We wanted to share with you this beautiful picture of Porcelain Implant! The implant itself may be made of titanium or zirconium. The tooth structure (the cap) can be either porcelain or zirconium. Both materials are durable and look very natural. Implant procedure is one of the most popular ones in our office. We’ve done thousands of them for our patients.
76. Happy Monday! Always start your week with a smile! We love what we do and we appreciate every patient we have.
77. Before and After! This smile was made of porcelain veneers. We have been asked many times about composite veneers, and if we offer them in our office. We work with the high-quality material only: porcelain, ceramic, zirconia. We can definitely say that this kind of work will last for at least 15 years.
78. Have a great weekend everyone! We are wrapping up this week with another wonderful picture of our happy client.
79. It’s been a great week! Happy to help our patients with any dental related problems. Don’t wait until it hurts! Thank you for all your trust and support!
80. Happy Wednesday! Getting ready for the root canal treatment! Please don’t wait until it hurts. Ask your dentist to do the X-Ray once a year to make sure that you don’t have any inflammation under your gum. Root canal pain is the worst! I hope you will never experience that!
81. Happy almost Friday! We were SUPER busy this week. A lot of great smiles were improved, a few implants were installed, and many happy faces were seen. We love what we do and we are always here to help you!
82. Are you ready for the week? We are always ready to make our patients happy with their smiles!
83. We wanted to share this wonderful picture with our beautiful patient @oxanaonesothebysmiami. It is always a pleasure to seeing you in our office!
84. Another wonderful day at the office. Just a friendly reminder about your next cleaning appointment! Haven’t you scheduled it yet? We are always there to make your teeth happy 954-457-8308!
85. Our GORGEOUS patients! Thank you so much for your trust over the years. We appreciate it!
86. Another great day at the office! We can’t be more grateful for the patients we have. Thank you all so much for your trust and for referring your family and friends to us.
87. Another happy patient! Our dental boutique office is located in the heart of Hallandale Beach Blvd. We provide a wide range of services from simple fillings and root canal treatment to full mount restoration. We are here for you.
88. We are happy when you are happy. Thank you for choosing Svetlana Dental and Esthetic center. We hope you enjoy your new BEAUTIFUL smile.
89. We wish everyone a great weekend. It was a very busy and fruitful week. We wanted to share this positive photo with our beautiful patients!Thank you for your trust!
90. We hope you had a great weekend! We are getting ready for the week. This will be the busiest one. We are always here to help our wonderful patients.
91. Another great picture with our beautiful patient! It’s been a pleasure working with you! Any special plans for the long weekend? We are going to spend it with our family and friends!
92. Look at these beautiful flowers! There are no words to describe how gorgeous they are! Thank you so much our dear patients!
93. It’s never too late to improve your smile. Our patients do it for many reasons. Someone wants to look better, someone wants to have a healthy bite and to minimize the risk of having big problems in the future. We are always here to help. From simple fillings to the implant procedure, root canal treatment, and full-mouth restoration!
94. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Another great picture with our patient. “The only way to do something great is to love what you do”
95. Happy Tuesday! Getting ready for the surgery. As you can see our lovely patient is not afraid of dentists at all. #miamidentist #dentistmiami
96. Our superhero. Removed 4 wisdom teeth at once! Can you imagine? I know, it’s not an easy surgery, but if you need it - you need it. Just do it!
97. Look at this little patient! Yes, we can help your kids too! Feel free to give us a call and speak with our patient coordinator about your child’s dental problems, and how we can assist 954-457-8308!
98. I hope you had a great weekend! Getting ready for a busy week, and wanted to share these nice gifts from an appreciative patient. We are happy to help and we are always here for you. Thank you for your trust!
99. Hey! Happy almost Friday. We hope you all have some great plans for the weekend. It was a surgery day for us and it went very well! Thank you for choosing us! We are here for you.
100. Why do we LOVE porcelain veneers?
- Look and feel natural
- Can easily hide imperfections of your smile
- Made of durable material
- Require little enamel removal (from 0.5 to 1 millimeters)
- Will never change their color
- Require low maintenance (2 regular cleanings per year)
Are you interested in getting veneers? Please give us a call 954-457-8308!