1. Can A Root Canal Treatment Be Done Under A Veneer? In short, it can be executed. Despite this, in most cases, your veneers must be replaced. If your front tooth has one root, your doctor will try their best to save it. If it is a molar that has three to four roots, there is a small percentage of saving that specific veneer. As a result, your doctor will have to make a new one.
2. Happy Friday to everyone! In December we’re offering a complimentary veneers consultation! Give yourself a New Year gift!
3. We are always glad to see our regular patients who come for cleaning and examination without reminders.
4. Dr. Svetlana Anokhina is being recognized by continental Who’s Who as a Pinnacle lifetime achiever in the field of Medicine as a Dentist at Svetlana Dental and Esthetic center of Miami!
5. Working process at Svetlana Dental. By the way, if you are not sure about your treatment, we’re offering a complimentary second opinion ! Call us at 954-457-8308 !
6. Do you also smile when you leave your dentist? Your comfort and trust are important to us! Therefore, we will make your appointment as painless as possible.
7. How Should I Clean My Veneers? The most exceptional way to clean your veneers is by brushing, flossing and executing teeth cleanings at dental office every six months. You should take care of your veneers the same way you take care of your teeth.
8. A scheduled visit to the dentist every 6 months will help you solve the problem at the very initial stage, avoid pain and save money.
9. Another happy patient with a new smile, which was performed with zirconium crowns. Want to learn more? Call us 954-457-8308. Do not wait until it starts to hurt!
10. Thank you Megan for choosing us for improving your smile. Beautiful and natural porcelain veneers. Holders of a new smile need to take care of their teeth in the same way as before installing veneers. There’s no secret: 2 required cleanings per year and dental floss every day.
11. Chic Natalia with a stunning smile, which was made in our office with porcelain veneers. Well just don’t take your eyes off! #miamiveneers #miamiporcelainveneers #miamismile #miamidentist
12. Only 4 porcelain veneers can completely change your smile! Advantages: beautiful, fast, natural! Call to get your detailed consultation 954-457-8308. #miamiveneers #miamiporcelainveneers #miamismile #miamidentist
13. 2 implants – done! Do not leave an empty space after tooth extraction, you run the risk of getting a gum disease or losing another tooth. Choose one between the dental bridge and implant and enjoy your new smile! #miamidentist #miamidentalimplant #miamismile
14. Beautiful Megan with beautiful soul and beautiful smile that was made from porcelain veneers. Enjoy your smile and it was a pleasure to meet you ! #porcelainveneersmiami #miamiveneersspecialist #miamidentist #miamiporcelainveneers
15. Celebrating new perfect smile for Yana!
16. Look how beautiful she is, look at her eyes, she’s happy! This Hollywood smile was made from porcelain veneers. You can choose any color and any shape of your teeth. Take advantage of complimentary veneers consultation starting from February!
17. Dr. Lana’s Birthday celebration! #happybirthday
18. Happy Friday! Root canal treatment had been done successfully. No pain anymore! #rootcanal
19. Have you ever heard about laser dentistry! It is amazing tool in dental practice. Why do we like laser?
- minimal need for anesthesia;⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
- less painful than after using electrosurge;
- faster healing;
- it takes less time for procedure;
For what procedures we can use laser?
- Implant recovery
- Laser bacteria reduction
Do you have any gum disease or inflammation? You should try it now!
We have been using laser for last 6 months and we already have a lot of good reviews and happy patients! Call, text or email us to schedule your laser appointment!
20. Working process! When was your last cleaning appointment? Make it now! 954-457-8308.
21. I love porcelain veneers! You can play with colors and can mix several tones in one tooth. You can also add some tiny cracks to make the smile look as natural as possible. There are only 4 veneers that did their job perfectly!
22. Took our First Aid and CPR class! #miamidentist #dentistmiami #dentisthallandalebeach
23. Porcelain veneers! Natural and attractive. You will enjoy your perfect smile for more than 15 years compared to composite veneers, which have a good look from 3 to 5 years.
24. Have you ever thought about getting veneers? It’s time to book your complimentary consultation. Call for details 954-457-8308
25. That’s how veneers should look on the other side. We try to cover teeth a little more to avoid any decays in the future!
26. Case of the week! This smile was made from porcelain veneers, as usual it looks very natural.